We’re looking forward to our first in-person gathering this Sunday at Manor Court School. Refreshments will be available from 10.15 and the service will start at 10.30. Sheila and Laura are leading and Nigel will be speaking about times of major change in the worship life of God’s people. We’re looking forward to this time of celebration together and hope you can join us!
For those who are unable to join us in person this week, the readings and Nigel’s remarks will be available on YouTube from 10.30 on Sunday morning via this link.
While we’re excited about meeting together again, we also want this to be safe for everyone involved. With that in mind, the following measures will be in place:
– don’t come if you have symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, continuous cough, loss of smell or taste)
– we recommend that you stay at home if you are clinically vulnerable
– if you have access to a lateral flow test, please test yourself before attending. Lateral flow tests can be obtained free of charge from chemists (no longer at the Guildhall) or delivered in 24hrs by going online at gov.uk
– please wear a face covering while you are in the building
– hand sanitiser will be available at the door
– the room will be well ventilated and seating will be arranged with space between groups of chairs
– our main times for being sociable and for singing will happen outside on the playground
Other things that may be useful to know:
– Arrive via the gate closest to the zebra crossing at the front of the school. Abbie and Martin will be there to welcome you.
– Park in Sainsbury car park (it’s free on Sundays)
– If you are bringing someone with mobility issues you can drop them off outside the gate closest to the zebra crossing – Abbie and Martin will guide you
– If you would prefer to bring your own drink with you, you are welcome to do so.
– There will be activity packs available for the children – please let Laura know if you’re planning to bring children so she can ensure there are enough packs for everyone
As we’ll be singing outside, we won’t have words projected. However, you can download them here as a pdf. Use your phone or other device where possible to access the words. There will be limited printed copies available for those who don’t have the technology available for pdfs.
“Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendour, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. We give you thanks and praise your glorious name!” 1 Chronicles 29:11, 13